Even before I got to Vietnam, I have wanted to take this shot, woman in traditional clothes. ...but I was too shy to ask people to post for me. I stole this shot while I was riding by on the rickshaw. I think this is actually a high school student wearing her school uniform.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Ride Around Saigon
One of the easiest way to travel between tourists spots in Saigon is to hire a rickshaw. Many rickshaw drivers speak some English and can take you to some less publicized (but still touristy) spots.


Even before I got to Vietnam, I have wanted to take this shot, woman in traditional clothes. ...but I was too shy to ask people to post for me. I stole this shot while I was riding by on the rickshaw. I think this is actually a high school student wearing her school uniform.
Even before I got to Vietnam, I have wanted to take this shot, woman in traditional clothes. ...but I was too shy to ask people to post for me. I stole this shot while I was riding by on the rickshaw. I think this is actually a high school student wearing her school uniform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment