video camera on tripod, no zooming. Crew was busy playing with new camera. Hear shutter noise in the background? 5 shots/second...pictures came out like a movie. ha ha ha. HAHAHA~~!! -jw
i hear your laugh - "bo-de-he" style - thousands of miles away. it's scary.
yes the shutter noise was the first we heard and little rain asked what that was. since i learned from independent sources about your inquiry concerning camera purchase, we readily connected the dots.
video camera on tripod, you can manaually MOVE the camera AND the tripod to get it "zoom" closer, and at a better angle. I want to see one continuous chewing. I am a spoiled postmodern consumer who can't get enough of reality TV. -aw
ps. try not to have too much fun with your new camera. you might get a carpeltunnel - on your index finger. =P
3 comments:
yummy! horray, naomi! what are you trying next? I suggest mushy babana. marissa loved it as one of her first foods. - a.w.
ps. hello video camera crew member, can you zoom in closer? I want to see a close-up of her face while she's "chewing".
video camera on tripod, no zooming. Crew was busy playing with new camera. Hear shutter noise in the background? 5 shots/second...pictures came out like a movie. ha ha ha. HAHAHA~~!! -jw
i hear your laugh - "bo-de-he" style - thousands of miles away. it's scary.
yes the shutter noise was the first we heard and little rain asked what that was. since i learned from independent sources about your inquiry concerning camera purchase, we readily connected the dots.
video camera on tripod, you can manaually MOVE the camera AND the tripod to get it "zoom" closer, and at a better angle. I want to see one continuous chewing. I am a spoiled postmodern consumer who can't get enough of reality TV. -aw
ps. try not to have too much fun with your new camera. you might get a carpeltunnel - on your index finger. =P
Post a Comment