Tuesday, August 15, 2006
lightening
I woke up from pain last night. At first I thought it was heart burn, but then my belly feels really tight which suggested contraction. It hurt on the top part of my belly, that's why I first thought it was my stomach. The pain came in waves, the level is similar to a stomach ache, so it wasn't bad. I got concerned, so I got up and moved a little bit, just waiting to see if it will go away or if it will get stronger. It went away eventually after almost an hour, and I went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning, I noticed that the top of my belly is lower than I remembered! The pointy round belly is not that pointy anymore, and I feel like I have more room for my stomach. So I think I actually had part contraction that moved the baby down. The uterus is amazing. I definitely sense that the baby is coming real soon now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so exciting! is Jeremy panicky yet?
Post a Comment